Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Goldenseal Herb

It's no fun being sick. It's difficult to carry on feeling positive when you are sick. Hopefully this herbal remedy that I can recommend (which I've been using myself for years) can help you feel better in no time and feeling absolutely positive again!
Goldenseal is like a natural antibiotic that kills bacteria without killing the good cells in your body. Here's a link to more information about it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldenseal

I had to take this recently due to a mild case of food poisoning. I try to stay away from taking any medicines you buy from the drug stores these days. I'm more into the natural herbal remedies because I find them more effective and just overall better for you than taking something with chemical ingredients.
Goldenseal can actually cure many things but here are some conditions it can cure listed below:
  • minor wound healing
  • cold sores
  • gum/mouth infections
  • bladder infections
  • fungal infections of the skin
  • colds & flu
  • sinus and chest congestion
  • stomache aches

Here's what the powder form looks like which I usually get. This stuff taste very bitter and it's not cheap but it works! You just add boiling water and drink it like tea or make it into a paste to apply to minor wounds or skin infections.


You can usually find it at some herbal health food stores. The only place I know of that carries it is called Sweets Cherubim Natural Food Store Bakery & Restaurant located on 1105 Commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment